Dog Door knocker,Solid Brass,7.9 inches, Labrador Retriever Head,Front Door Ornament,Antique Copper
H: 7.9 inches - 20 cm
W: 5.2 inches - 13 cm
Depth: 3.36 inches - 8.5cm
Weight: 3 lb - 1.3kg
How It is Made: Molten brass is poured in special sand moulds, forming an antique pattern with a gorgeous and elegant antique look. When cool, the hand polished with an unlacquered finish casts create an authentic effect and an antique style, due to not being machine finished. The beauty of unlacquered brass often described as a living finish, a finish that brings warm and inviting tones to modern and traditional spaces alike. The ageing process brings out an organic quality with distinct colours (verdigris, green blue spot sor dark dull gray) and texture variations. The more residue, pollution or salt that is in the air, the quicker the brass will tarnish.
* Suitable for use on external or Internal wooden and composite doors.
* Bolt through fixing - In order to secure your door knocker to a door you have to drill holes through the door and then, using the bolts so they cannot be un screwed from the outside, then the nuts are screwed on the inside (inside the property)
* It comes with the fixing bolts and nuts. We do however recommend that you check with the manufacturer of the door for alternative fixings to suit your door type.
* Due to the hand crafted nature of the products all measurements are approximate. These should be used as a guide only. Also your door knocker may vary slightly from photographs or due to problems with light photography, there may be some chromatic aberration.
* All of our products go through rigorous quality control, however on occasion you may find small marks or imperfections that come about through sand moulding process
Shipping and Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders
Orders are processed as soon as possible ( after receiving cleared payment ) and usually within 5 business days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) unless otherwise stated in the product description. In exceptional cases, due to high demand or other reasons, order processing may take longer but every effort will be made to complete and despatch your order promptly.
We ship from two warehouses. One of Bristol in the UK, the other in Istanbul, Turkey. If we ship from Istanbul warehouse to the UK for any reason. We promise that you won't pay any UK customs and taxes during the import process. Your order will be delivered from Istanbul warehouse to your door in the UK via Fedex,UPS or DHL.
Excludes: Unfortunately we are unable to offer a delivery service for Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, PO Boxes.
Cancel, Return and Refund
Cancelling an order
If you would like to cancel your order before we have dispatched it from our warehouse then please contact our Customer service.
If your order has already left our warehouse then unfortunately it is not possible to cancel. Instead once your order has arrived simply follow the returns process above.
Domestic Return & Refund (UK)
Our returns policy entitles you to a refund for item(s) bought online with a proof of purchase, within 28 days of receipt. By completing your return form below you can return your order free of charge.
Return item(s) must be unused, returned in the original packaging with a proof of purchase in a re-saleable condition
You will be informed about the refund process by our Customer Service Center when we receive the item(s).
We will refund the purchase price by using the original method of payment
International Return Process
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please fill out the form below, our customer service will contact you promptly.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.