Anatolica Regency Lions Head Solid Brass Door Knocker, Antique Bronze Finish
The lion head knocker with the ring in its mouth gained its popularity in the early 19th century and continues to retain its popularity today. The lion has symbolised strength, pride, protection and power and has also been adopted as a symbol of Great Britain. Thought to be a guardian of the home, the knocker adds an unmatched elegance to the entrance of your house.
H: 180mm - 7 1/16 inch
W: 95mm - 3 3/4 inch
Weight: 593gr -1.3lb
The lion head door knocker from Anatolica has been reproduced loyally to its traditional method of production.
A very popular knocker of its time, it can be seen on the front doors of period houses around Europe.
Sand cast in solid brass following an original antique pattern gives this door knocker a gorgeous and elegant antique look.
Hand polished with an unlacquered finish.
How It’s Made
Molten brass is poured in special sand moulds, forming an antique pattern.
When cool, the hand finished and polished casts create an authentic effect and an “antique” style, due to not being machine finished.
* Suitable for use on external or Internal wooden , UPVC and composite doors.
* Surface mount fixing - securely screwed in from the front of the door with screws. This method of fixing involves screwing the door knocker into the door from the front, with no fixings visible from the rear side of the door.
* It comes with the fixing screws. We do however recommend that you check with the manufacturer of the door for alternative fixings to suit your door type.
* Due to the hand crafted nature of the products all measurements are approximate. These should be used as a guide only. Also your door knocker may vary slightly from photographs or due to problems with light photography, there may be some chromatic aberration.
* All of our products go through rigorous quality control, however on occasion you may find small marks or imperfections that come about through sand moulding process.
Shipping and Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders
Orders are processed as soon as possible ( after receiving cleared payment ) and usually within 5 business days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) unless otherwise stated in the product description. In exceptional cases, due to high demand or other reasons, order processing may take longer but every effort will be made to complete and despatch your order promptly.
We ship from two warehouses. One of Bristol in the UK, the other in Istanbul, Turkey. If we ship from Istanbul warehouse to the UK for any reason. We promise that you won't pay any UK customs and taxes during the import process. Your order will be delivered from Istanbul warehouse to your door in the UK via Fedex,UPS or DHL.
Excludes: Unfortunately we are unable to offer a delivery service for Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, PO Boxes.
Cancel, Return and Refund
Cancelling an order
If you would like to cancel your order before we have dispatched it from our warehouse then please contact our Customer service.
If your order has already left our warehouse then unfortunately it is not possible to cancel. Instead once your order has arrived simply follow the returns process above.
Domestic Return & Refund (UK)
Our returns policy entitles you to a refund for item(s) bought online with a proof of purchase, within 28 days of receipt. By completing your return form below you can return your order free of charge.
Return item(s) must be unused, returned in the original packaging with a proof of purchase in a re-saleable condition
You will be informed about the refund process by our Customer Service Center when we receive the item(s).
We will refund the purchase price by using the original method of payment
International Return Process
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please fill out the form below, our customer service will contact you promptly.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.