Anatolica Lion Head Jungle King with Crown Solid Brass Door Knocker, Spy Hole, Black Oxide Finish
Lion Head Jungle King with Crown Solid Brass Door Knocker
H: 160mm - 6 5/16 mm
W: 100mm - 3 15/16 mm
SPY HOLE VIEWER IS NOT INCLUDED!
Sand cast in solid brass following an original antique pattern gives this door knocker a gorgeous and elegant antique look.
Hand polished with an unlacquered Matte black finish.
How It’s Made
Molten brass is poured in special sand moulds, forming an antique pattern.
When cool, the hand finished and polished casts create an authentic effect and an “antique” style, due to not being machine finished.
* Suitable for use on external or Internal wooden , UPVC and composite doors.
* Surface mount fixing - securely screwed in from the front of the door with screws. This method of fixing involves screwing the door knocker into the door from the front, with no fixings visible from the rear side of the door.
* It comes with the fixing screws. We do however recommend that you check with the manufacturer of the door for alternative fixings to suit your door type.
* Due to the hand crafted nature of the products all measurements are approximate. These should be used as a guide only. Also your door knocker may vary slightly from photographs or due to problems with light photography, there may be some chromatic aberration.
* All of our products go through rigorous quality control, however on occasion you may find small marks or imperfections that come about through sand moulding process.
Shipping and Delivery
Free delivery on all UK orders
Will usually dispatch within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment( confirmation by Paypal)
We ship from two warehouses. One of Bristol in the UK, the other in Istanbul, Turkey. If we ship from Istanbul warehouse to the UK for any reason. We promise that you won't pay any UK customs and taxes during the import. process. Your order will be delivered from Istanbul warehouse to your door in the UK via Fedex,UPS or DHL.
Excludes: Unfortunately we are unable to offer a delivery service for Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, PO Boxes.
Cancel, Return and Refund
Cancelling an order
If you would like to cancel your order before we have dispatched it from our warehouse then please contact our Customer service.
If your order has already left our warehouse then unfortunately it is not possible to cancel. Instead once your order has arrived simply follow the returns process above.
Domestic Return & Refund (UK)
Our returns policy entitles you to a refund for item(s) bought online with a proof of purchase, within 28 days of receipt. By completing your return form below you can return your order free of charge.
Return item(s) must be unused, returned in the original packaging with a proof of purchase in a re-saleable condition
You will be informed about the refund process by our Customer Service Center when we receive the item(s).
We will refund the purchase price by using the original method of payment
International Return Process
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please fill out the form below, our customer service will contact you promptly.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.